|Home||» Products||» Physiotherapy Equipments||» Shortwave Diathermy 500W|
Shortwave Diathermy 500W
With an aim to gain top-notch position as a supplier in this field, we are engaged in offering Shortwave Diathermy 500W unit to our clients. Offered unit is manufactured using premium quality materials and components to ensure longer service life, supreme functionality and safe usage. This physiotherapy unit is available with us in wide range specifications, owing to which widely demanded in hospitals and physiotherapy centres. We are providing Shortwave Diathermy 500W to our customers at leading industry costs.
Low power consumption
This units has been specially designed for Hospitals and physiotherapy Centres where the machine is required to run constantly for many hours to cope with the rush of patients. Due to heavy duty components and rigid construction this equipment is most suitable for continuous use.
- A treatment Timer Switch is provided to start the machine. This timer switch automatically disconnects the circuit at the completion of predetermined dosage time.
- The Intensity of heat can be adjusted by output control Rotary Switch in 5 steps. The machine is provided with a wide tunning range to work with all types of condenser pads. The output can be adjusted as per requirement of the patient under treatment.
- A special type of instrument cooling fan is fitted inside the machine to keep the circuit and vacuum valve cool during the treatment.
- The machine operate on 220 Volts A.C. 50 cycles single phase main current with a maximum output of 500 watts. The operating Frequency is 27.12 MHz.
- Main cord: 1 Pc.
- Pad Electord with cable, cloth cover felt: 1 Pair
- Machine cover: 1 Pc
- Spare fuse: 5 Pc
- Mobile Trolley: 1 Pc
- Power Output: 500 watts (Approx.)
- Operating Frequency: 27.12 MHz.
- Wave Length: 11 Meters
- Main Supply: 220 Volts 50 cycles
- Fuse: 5 Amp.
- H.F. Power source: Vacuum generating Valve.